Thursday, August 23, 2007

Leaving Canada

I'm all packed and ready to go. I have to say I'm looking forward to being home. Its always good to get away from home and routine to make you miss your normal resemblance of a life. While I've had fun here, it gets old doing everything alone. Most likely the coming weekend will be a whirlwind catching with all the things I left dangling, and catching up with family and friends. Now all I have left in front of me is dealing with the airlines which I know is going to leave me stranded. Maybe I'll get lucky and actually make it to my connecting flight, but I'm not counting on it. Ok, I'm off to get the last few things ready.

1 comment:

knightjorge said...

Ok, you know I'm glad you'll be back and all of that, but I won't be at your house tomorrow. I just cancelled the plans I already had with the only friend I have that I haven't spent any time with this summer because I'm sick and I'll be in bed for the next two days.

Mike's being a little bit of an ass about it so here's me telling you myself.

I'm sick. I won't be there. Maybe next time.

Glad your on your way home. Hope your plane rides, and connection, go (went) smoothly.