Sunday, June 15, 2008

Thoughts best left unsaid

I started writing tonight and then decided when I was finished that what I wrote shouldn't be shared with the world. I had some thoughts that I can't publish. Its not because I'm afraid of what I said, but because I'm afraid it would change my world and provide influence where there shouldn't be. I'd like to say that one day I'll decide to bring it to the front, but I don't foresee that day happening. Suffice it to say, at least getting it out and saving it for my own reflection was worth it.

And on that note, I'm going to bed.

Night kids.

1 comment:

knightjorge said...

You and me both, brother. I've done that a few times in the last week or so. I didn't save mine though. I didn't even want to keep it around for future reference. Some of my shit can't ever be shared, not the way I'd want to share. It could ruin relationships for me. Ones I care to much about to lose.

I hate my life right now.