Friday, July 25, 2008

Comments

A comment made whether intentional or not can sometimes inspire hope. A few simple words bring forth a guiding light that is unlike anything in the world. I don't dare ask if what I heard was true or if I even heard it correctly. I'm perfectly happy being blissfully unaware in this moment. I feel as if everything is going where it should, will go where I want.

The last few days have been amazing. I feel alive. I feel like I have a purpose again. While I still don't know what tomorrow holds, I hold on to what I have now and it guides me forward. I don't want to let it go. I want to nourish it and let it grow and blossom into something great and beautiful. I know its there, hiding under the surface, waiting to sprout.

1 comment:

knightjorge said...

I hope you know how lucky you are to feel this way. Even for a moment. I wish I could feel even a fraction of the hope that you speak of here. Alas, I cannot.

Until my future comes together the way I want I envy you your hope.

And am truly happy that you have found someone you can feel that way with.

Her, too. I only assume she feels some of what you do. And I envy her. You are a good guy. I'm glad that she gets to experience the way that you can treat her. And I mean that. Other women should be so lucky.

See you tomorrow. I haven't had enough to drink yet. I'm going to have a shot.