Sunday, September 21, 2008

No reason

A sudden wave of darkness has settled over me, leaving me feeling alone and frightened. I know there isn't a reason for it yet I can't shake it. I try and will it away yet it rushes back stronger than before. Every time it hits me its like I've never felt it before. It shocks my system, I find it hard to breath, I find it hard to maintain my composure. I don't know what to do to make it go away. I don't know how to stop it from coming back. I try to find a cause, a reason, anything that would explain this, yet the harder I look the darker it becomes.

1 comment:

knightjorge said...

Sounds like we're kind of in the same place right now. It sucks. I'm sorry you're feeling that way. I'm here if you want to talk. Or hang out. And we do need to hang out. I miss yous guys.

Love you!