Monday, September 1, 2008

Roadblock

A roadblock I've placed stands before me. I peek around it looking to see what I've blocked off from myself. Wondering if what lies down that road is as bad as I thought it was. I've spent a great deal of time standing at this intersection lately. It seems as though I can't think of anything else. My mind always seems to come back to this one place. I've torn down several large pieces to see if it what lies beyond is as bad as I've led myself to believe. What I've found there is something I've started to long for. I want to walk down this road. I want to see and feel it. Never had I thought I'd stand at this point and want to walk down this road, yet here I am wanting to experience it first hand.

1 comment:

knightjorge said...

Um. K. What?

I feel so out of the loop. I hate not knowing what's going on with my friends.