Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Perhaps a new ride?

I'm at work way to early for my own tastes. But there is a reason. If all goes well I will leave early today and buy myself a new car. Well.... not a new car but one that isn't 10 years old. It all depends on if I get a loan and the car is not a complete pile of shit when I go and test drive it later today. Odds are knowing my luck though that the bank will deny my loan application. Which all in all wouldn't be a terrible thing. Really it would save me a ton of money and I'd just continue to put more and more miles on the Altima of death. Which is ok really, it still runs really good, but is leaking a bit of oil now. I know its only a matter of time though before she blows up completely so I would like to find a replacement long before that happens so I can at least get a few bucks for the car rather than just junking it. Hopefully I'll know more by this afternoon. Time to try and wake my ass up and get back to work.

2 comments:

Tony Elliott said...

If only it were that simple. For you see I only be having liability coverage makes your plan a bit difficult to pursue. Besides, I know my luck and I'd end up jail doing it your way.

Michael "Pirate" Limon said...

I think a bit of your dwarven side just came through. "I only be having".