Wednesday, October 17, 2007

It's official

I did it. I bought myself a shiny new car. Its super sweet. The car I originally wanted was a 2002 Altima 3.5 SE. I went and drove it and I hated the clutch. It was probably the worst clutch I've ever used. The friction point was so small it was damn near impossible to find and actually shift smoothly and it was so stiff I thought my leg was going to fall off after about 20 minutes. Fuck that noise in rush hour. After that I bagged the idea of getting that one and decided I'd go out a dealership in Riverdale and see what they had. As I was driving back from Orem I passed Stockton to Malone and decided.... "Wtf?... I may as well drop in and see what they have, I have nothing better to do." So I looked around at their selection and found my Precious. Its a black 2002 Honda Accord LX. It has decent mileage and is in great shape. Once the weather clears up a bit I'll get a few pics together and put them up and show off my Precious.

2 comments:

knightjorge said...

Now that car might make me jealous. I'd have to drive it to know for sure. :)

Michael "Pirate" Limon said...

I think an 88 civic would make you jealous, after all, it is better then that mazada.