Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Survey of Doom!!!

1. Do you think you will be in a relationship 3 months from now?
I'm way too smart to subject myself to that again.

2. What color are your eyes?
Mostly white.

3. What does your last text say?
where you at hommie? Not that its any of your business?

4. Do you smoke cigarettes?
Only when I breathe in.

5. What is one thing you question?
Why the fuck I decided to start doing this.

6. Do you lead people on?
that would involve having a flock which I am currently lacking.

7. Are you married?
Fuck that noise. refer to question 1

8. Have you ever told someone of the opposite sex you loved them and meant it?
I have but after I while I stopped meaning it. Does that still count?

9. Do you have a crush on anyone?
Does my hand count?

10. Is there anyone that doesn't like you because of something you didn't even do?
Now how the hell would I know that?

11. Do you miss someone?
I do but I don't think I want to tell you who it is.

12. Do you think they miss you too?
Probably hard for them to do so as all there is blackness.

13. Will you ever speak to them again?
Again we speak of the blackness so no.

14. How many letters in their name?
What the fuck kind of question is this? Are you trying to trick me?

15. When is the last time you laughed?
When I saw some dude on break.com break his leg most likely.

17. Did any of your friends go out with your ex?
Nope, but my cousin did fuck one of my exes once.

18. What are you wearing right now?
If I told you that you'd have to picture me nekkid.

19. Are you mad at anyone right now?
Nope, no point in being mad, just ruins my day.

20. How is your hair?
what? how is my hair? Did I just get asked that? What the hell does that even mean?

22. Are you taken for granted?
Only when I get paid.

24. Did you stay friends with your exes?
I have a 66% success ratio in this department. Would be 100% but that would be a bit tricky.

25. Where do you keep your money?
What is this money you speak of?

26. Do you remember the most naughty night of your life?
Define naughty. I'm done some really dumb things in my day so you need to be a bit more specific here.

27. Would you rather sleep with someone else, or alone?
Well that all depends on if I need to get laid or not.

28. What are your initials?
LK

29. Who/What made you angry today?
refer to question 19. I'm far too lazy to come up with another snappy comeback.

30. Baseball or Football?
They both get paid way too much but at least football is entertaining to watch.

31. Ever gone skinny dipping?
No one needs to see that, not even the fish.

32. Do you love anyone?
IIIIIIIIIIIII don't care about anyone else but meeeee. IIIII, don't care about anyone... or anything... but MEEEEEE!!!!!!! God damn I love me!

33. What are you afraid of?
Spiders, but if any of you fuckers decide its a good idea to play a joke I swear to god I'll kill you in your sleep.

34. What's one thing you've learned this year?
The hottest asian woman I've ever seen in my life live in Australia

35. Do you find yourself loved?
Only when my hand is in the mood.

36. Have you ever been caught doing something you weren't supposed to?
Does running nekkid to your room when you hear keys in the front door count?

38. Paramore or Nickelback?
Parawho?

39. What's something that really bugs you?
The stupid dumb ass cocksucker mother fucker that decided it was a good idea to put a god damn ricer fin on his fucking suburban.

40. If you could say one thing to a certain person what would you say?
I'd like to say many things to many people so if I knew who you were talking about I could could actually make a smart ass answer.

1 comment:

knightjorge said...

When I'm not working, and not feeling lazy, I'm going to yoink this and do it. Yep, I dig these stupid things.