Friday, December 7, 2007

Winds of Change... Part Deux

As I mentioned some time back things are going to change. While this isn't the change I was talking about in my previous post, it is a change that will help me get to that point eventually. While I'm very excited at the prospect of learning new things, and bettering myself professionally I am very nervous. I know I'm going to get thrown to the wolves so to speak. Its not because I won't know what I'm doing but because I'm going to an area where there is far more work than can be handled currently. I've wanted to do this particular change for quite some time. It will get me to an area that I feel much more comfortable in. Where I feel like I can actually contribute more than I take.

1 comment:

Michael "Pirate" Limon said...

It'll be a good thing. and the work load will be more properly taken care of. It will take some time, but once the blasted mess if cleaned it shouldn't be too hard to maintain. any vacation will fuck it up though.